April 13, 2003

wow. my first blog. Sam has been pestering me for almost a month now to start one of these things. It's only fair since I've been reading Sam's since the start of the year; the least I can do is return the favor.

Instead of slugging it on the couch the whole weekend, I made a quick trip up to Philly. My girfriend's grandpa is / was in the hospital so we drove up there to wish well and etc. Let's all hope that he is healthy and at home very, very soon.
So aside from driving for a total of 8 hours in I-95 there really isn't much to tell. I'm off to the Black Cat for the Dirty Three show tonight. Get used to reading crap like that on this blog. I go to a lot of shows by bands that seem to be below the majority of people's radars. One could define this as being a "hipster-dofus". Goodnight, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home