August 17, 2003

California Demise

Wedding in California! Not my wedding, but my cousin's. The first day in sunny Long Beach was spent at the outdoor rehearsal dinner, getting caught up with family and introducing the missus to everyone. I also met my cousin's son, Will Jr., for about the 4th time in his seven-year life, however this was the 1st time he actually behaved like he knew who I was. The after-dinner party was moved to some bar on the beach were I drank so much gin that I actually became sober.
Second day in Long Beach began with a pre-wedding gathering on the beach where a game of football was started up by Will Jr. The missus participated in this game and took a wicked hit from the Will Jr, the pit-sized wonder. As GREAT as a game of beach football is we did have to stop for the actual wedding.
I believe the missus has covering the actual wedding in her blog so I'm just going to say it was a perfectly gorgeous wedding, the kind of wedding that only two truly great people can create.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home