July 10, 2003

Wow, it's been a while since the last update. And still I don't have much to say. I've been at rehearsal every night this evening and have been crashing to meet a deadline at work so that is what has kept me away. Wed night was a treat however - we got to rehearse in the space where the performance will be. Until then we've been rehearsing at this church. While the church was generous enough to let us rehearse there, it is by no means a worthy substitute. It's either damp and humid or hot and humid (no happy medium), it's too small, swallows sound, lacks parking and has very uncomfortable seats. The seats at our performance space are much comfortable. A good, comfortable seat is very important since, as a stage manager, I do a lot of sitting.

In other news, Adam has finally paid down his credit card balence. Congrats!

I got my new sneakers (or kicks, as today's youth like to call 'em) in the mail on Monday. They are suede, which I'm told you are not to get wet. Well, that lastedd all of three days. Tonight it was raining to beat the band and I walked the missus to her car w/ the umbrella so she not get wet, then walked back to my car. By then, shoes = soaked. Whatever.

Listening to a lot of Mogwai lately. Currently playing "Happy Songs for Happy People"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home