June 22, 2003

So its was a half and half week. Good things equal Dawn's friend, Becca, was in town and we had brunch with her Sunday morning. Sat. night was a party hosted by former friends I meet during my 1 year of aborted graduate studies. It was nice to get caught up with them. Friday night the missus and I saw "The Whale Rider" (I loved it; the missus, not so much). Afterwards we stopped by a Books-A-Million and I bought her the new Harry Potter book (Harry Potter & the Gobbling of the Phoenix???) and got hit on by the cashier. Sunday was the double-headed for the kickball team, which was nice because those five innings go by way too fast.

Bad things: Still haven't found housing yet. Which really isn't so bad since it's a 'process' anyhow. However, I did have to listen to a lecture by a real estate agent about how I was calling to early and I really am expect to much. You can bet that I not giving them my business next month, or any month! And our kickball team lost both of our games too night. While I am used to losing with this team it was especially heartbreaking tonight because we were so close. Argggg.

So not really a half and half week; more a 75/25 ratio. I've got the self-titled Fleetwood Mac lp on the stereo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home