June 03, 2003

Tuesday morning blog! And at work, so this will have to be short. Which works out well since I don't have much to report. Rehearsal went well last night. I am slowly learning the names of the cast and the characters, which makes my job easier. Moving on to the Stanley Cup… I would certainly like the NJ Devils to win the cup this year, however the Mighty Ducks have just been on fire. Now they've tied the series 2-2 after being down 0-2. Still I don't think a hockey team that was fashioned after a Walt Disney movie should win the Stanley Cup so I'm rooting for the NJ Devils. Plus the Devil's goalie is a beast in the form of a brick wall. If only NJ had an offense, they might have put this series away by now.

When I'm at work I listen to KEXP 90.3 in Seattle....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home