May 20, 2003

Tuesday turned out to be a good day. Lots of reasons why. First off, girlfriend didn't have to be cut open again at the doctors. She was quite elated, as I'm sure you can guess. So she's on the road to being fully recovered from her sugical procedure last week. Second, my request to join a kickball team was confirmed by the World Adult Kickball Association(WAKA). A friend from work formed a team and asked me to join. Third (and lastly, to keep this tidy), tonight's episode of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, was the series ender. While, it's a shame that a smart show like that went off the air, it was a very good send-off for a show the hit way more than it missed.

In theatre related news, the girlfriend's summer project of directing "Godspell" for the Springfield Community Theatre is under way. Last night was the 1st read through and it went well. She's excited, and as the stage manager, I'm happy to be there. However I get all this week and some of next week off since all they are doing is rehersing the musical numbers. Which leaves me plenty of time for GTAIII and finally seeing "X-Men 2" (tomorrow night) and "The Matrix(Reloaded)" Thursday night.

Tonight's task was to update my resume so maybe I'll give that a try before the evening is done.

I got "Quiet Nights" by Miles Davis on the stereo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home