April 29, 2003

Long time, no blog. So I'm sitting hear listening to the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs album, trying to recall what's gone on since my last blog. BTW, the new album is tops. I'm over my cold, although I've got a lingering cough that shows up when I don't feed it. We are in the middle of a three-day video shoot at work so it's long hours for your's truly. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. It's nice to feel like you've put in an honest day's work, come home and kick back with a medium of your choice and then eat a good dinner.
Over the weekend the misses and I watched a very strange, but very good flick: "Secretary". I thought it was funny that the misses picked out a movie about S&M at the workplace. To me, this is funny, because I'm sure if I picked it out I would have been labeled a pig for renting a movie where the plot centers around ass-spanking. Kudos to James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Okay, kids, time to hit the showers before I catch my bedtime tv show - Futurama! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home