April 16, 2003

Finally. Finally. FINALLY I got my cell phone back from Radio Shack and it works. Good god, the things that you have to do to get decent customer service. GRRRR.....This situation made me appreciate the companies that do care that I'm giving them my hard-earned (and in this case, much needed) money. Thank you Sprint PCS and DirecTV. Everytime I call with a problem they get it right on the 1st try and with a great attitude. Now, I know a lot of people got thier grips with said companies, but for me, they are golden.

Capitals lost again tonight. BOO! Now the series is tied 2-2 with the game returning to Tampa Bay. Too tired to learn how to do things with my blog so i'm gonna hit the showers and read me some William Gibson. Mona Lisa Overdrive, to be precise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home