May 05, 2003

Back to blog.
Part of the reason I've not updated this is because I was sick. Actually I am still sick. I can't seem to get rid of this cough. Of course, maybe if I didn't drink while taking antibiotics then maybe I'd be better by now. The other 1/2 of 'why' I've not been updating is because there's been a lot going on of late. Hurray things to do. Had the three-day video shoot for a National Guard training video. Got to hang out with some very cool soldiers from Philly, PA. The misses scored a job moonlighting as a Lighting Designer for a local high school. So I accompained her to opening night of "Titanic" by West Potomac High School. Over the weekend, the misses and I got a last-minute invite to see the Baltimore Orioles play the Kansas City Royals. Said friend chartered a bus for us and 48 other people. They've dubbed it the "Baseball, Beer & Bus Bonanza". Good People + Good Weather x Home Team Winning = Excellent to the Max!
I picked up the somewhat old lp by the Hot Hot Heat. It's quite good, if you're in the mood for a more pop-version of Clinic. They've got an organ too. Maybe if everyone hopes at once I'll get rid of my cough....on the count of three, people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home