June 04, 2003

Another night, another rehearsal. The missus felt much better about rehearsal tonight than last night. I would say tonight was the best rehearsal so far. I hope every night would be this smooth from here on out. It makes things much easier.
There are slim pickings concerning topics.....NJ Nets and San Antonio Spurs are battling in out in game 1 of the NBA finals. Actually, it's prolly over by now but I'm too lazy to check the score.

"Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts" by M83 is my latest acquisition on cd. And holy flying cow! What a great cd! I haven't been this excited about electronica since last year's "Neon Golden" by the notwist. Recommended!

Like I said, slim pickings for topics tonight. Maybe tomorrow a mackerel will fall from the sky and land on the hood of my car as I'm driving home. Now that would be magical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home