August 20, 2003

"Meddddic!"

So last week the company I work for send me - along with 3 other employees - to Harrisburg, PA for a video shoot. Now some might cheer or jeer if their company asked them to travel for work. I cheered; not only because I enjoy video shoots (that was part of the reason) but because were filming a triage video. Specifically, we filmed a triage video about how to treat a gunshot wound to the chest. Even though we were in a hanger with no A/C during 100 degree days and all the other companies we worked with where less than prep-pared (when compared to us) I had a great time. What's not to like? Company-purchased food, digs, fake gunshot wound. Well worth the four 12-hour days it took to shoot the whole script.
Although if I had my choice I would have joined this week's triage shoot in PA - it's a "How to perform an amputation in the field". Mmm...tasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home