August 13, 2004

Humiliation

It certainly is bad enough when your new wife breaks her wedding vows by mocking you on the internet with others. It's even worse when Blogger forces me to re-type my defense after it crashes the browser.

Shame on all of you for picking on a helpless spelling/typing deficient child! For the record I was typing at work and I did not proofread after spellchecking. It was the spell check that placed those words in there, not me.

I was going to share fabulous stories with you today, but I think I will post it to a more respecting public at my other blog.

3 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger I am a motorboat mom said...

breaking my wedding vows? Such strong language from you...for shame! I'd at least think you'd accuse me of that in person. That's the LEAST you could do, really. And, Sam, back me up...you were there...I don't remember saying "And I promise not to mock poor spelling and grammar for the rest of my days..."

Truly, its one of your many endearing qualities...you shouldn't take our pokes so hard...

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger I am a motorboat mom said...

your OTHER blog? So, now you are cheating on me too, eh?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger SB said...

True. I was there, and I heard no such promise. I would have objected had it been included, as making fun of Jason's grammar is a pleasure that should be denied to no one. :)

I thought it was a stranger-than-usual sentence, and now your explanation (blaming the poor spell checker) makes things clear. It's almost as funny though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home