August 09, 2004

The Married Life

Someone asked me what its like to be married. My response was "being married means you buy more furniture". Since I was engaged last October I've purchased a bedroom set, a tv cabinet, and an office/computer desk. Prior to these very adult purchases the last piece of furniture I bought was a cd tower. However, I'm not complaining; it is enjoyable having nice things. I'm very taken with our new computer desk and we are still waiting for the hutch and the cpu tower to arrive.

We watched 2 of the 4 wedding tapes this weekend. Its quite hilarious watching ourselves at our wedding - we spend most of the time looking confused as we are ushered here and there, asked questions we don't know the answers to, and meet distant relatives we don't know. I am glad that we spent the mulah on a videographer. Aside from the obvious romantic qualities of having your wedding on tape, it's nice to see all of our friends gathered in one place and looking very, very, sharp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home