June 11, 2004

Thrashing About

Prior to our house guests arriving yesterday the F and I were thrashing about the house in an effort to tidy it up. A majority of the cleaning was done by her since she finished school on Tuesday. However I did pitch in when I came home from work. Once we meet our nightly quota of cleaning an entire room we switched gears to wedding responsibilities. This was a breakthrough week for wedding decisions because we finally agreed on our first dance song.

To celebrate our week of hard work I went off to the Black Cat to see Braid on their reunion tour. It was an amazing show! The band was hyper-energetic on stage, and most of the audience responded by singing and/or dancing along. And if that wasn't enough to make for a good evening, I had dinner and drinks with an old pal from my aborted grad school days. Overall rating: A 4 star night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home