June 01, 2004

Like Day & Night

As predicted the weekend was a bustle of wedding activity - both of the successful kind and, sadly, utter crap.
Saturday day and Saturday evening were black and white in terms of accomplishing tasks.

Saturday day was the good part. We:
Bought wedding or shower gifts for our friend's weddings.
Picked up my wedding ring.
Dawn shopped for summer clothes; I took a nap in the sun at an outdoor mall.
Returned unwanted merchandise for refunds
F found bathing suits she liked... but...

Saturday evening was a whole other story (the bad kind)
We were prevented from purchasing bathing suits with Macy's credit card because the idiot behind the counter gave up and collapsed on the floor the moment his cash register confused him.
The jeweler were I purchased F's wedding ring delivered to us the wrong ring.

To their credit they handled the event professionally with little fuss over correcting the order.
Sunday was mostly a bust but there's not point in me complaining even further. I'm sure everyone is tired of me whining.

It was refreshing to have Monday off from work. There I said something nice! Are you people happy??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home