May 20, 2004

Up & Back


What day is it? My 'weekday clock' is out of wack due to having Wednesday off. I walk around the office with the feeling that it's a brand new week rather than the end of a very stressful one. I took yesterday off so I could drive up to New Brunswick NJ with Mom, cheer for my sister at her various graduation events, eat a fancy dinner, then hop on board an Amtrak train back to Washington DC.

It amazes me that I can start a day in my own house, travel through 2 different states, celebrate/chill/eat in a third state and retrace my steps so I can crawl back into bed with my F at the end of day. I tell you this - the east coast rules for interstate travel!

The craziness at work has died down since the video department met its deadline at COB Tuesday. As I griped about it in a previous post - a lot was going on - but I was able to handle it all and still look good. (oooohh yeah).

Obviously I'm punchy from going to bed at 1 am last night so I'm going to eat some cheese and take a nap on couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home