April 22, 2004

An Explosion of Spring

It's warm. It's sunny. Everything is green. Why, it must, of course, be spring and with spring comes pollen. Pollen that coats my car, that gets in my eyes and my nose. It makes me sneeze and hack and look miserable. It also makes me sound like a grouch because I hate pollen, therefore I hate spring. I hate that pollen is everywhere; making my allergies go nuts. I like summer and fall much better. Of course, winter is the best since nothing grows at all.

The F and I are off to Philly tomorrow night. She is having one of her two bridal showers. The showers required splitting up so all of her friends scattered across the east coast could be present for the event. It works out rather well the F will be busy at the shower. This leaves me plenty of time to watch the NFL draft with her brother-in-law and grandfather. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home