April 20, 2004

Gorgeous Weather

A rogue bratwurst had me in it's death gripe all of Monday which prevented me from blogging. However, that was then. Let it be known that a mere bratwurst can not keep me from my loyal readers.

Finally some gorgeous weather has arrived in DC. As a bonus I managed not to squander it by playing computer games all weekend. Instead I took a walk over to the local Blockbuster, jogs through the neighborhood and plowed through a bit of "About A Boy" while lounging in my backyard.

I finally got around to watching "Matrix Revolutions" which was ultimately disappointing. My favorite part of the movie took place in the 1st 30 minutes. When Morpheous, Trinity and Serif went into the Frenchman's night club. Like RocketManYeah had pointed out a few weeks ago it could have been a great cap on the overall storyline but just fell flat.

>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home