March 25, 2004

I Want To Be A Producer

Eh, Wednesday. Nothing to get excited about. I went on a video shoot for my company today. We videotaped a stand-up interview at the tidal basin with the president of the National Parks Conservation Association. I was billed as a 'Location Manager" but really it's a just a fancy term for "Producer". I was in charge of coordinating the freelancer photographer we hired, making sure our permit papers were in order in case the Park Police harassed us, and coralling everyone onto the same page. In the middle of all this I realized that I enjoyed being in charge of things. I don't get to do it much at work, which would explain why, sometimes, I'm unhappy with my current position.

Of course I should probably not write such things while at work. See, I was too lazy (i.e spent too much time playing video games) last night to type up my blog yesterday. On to other topics....

I've rekindled my, and F's, desire to drive her car, which is a standard. I did amazingly better than my first attempt. This time I actually went from 1st to 2nd without stalling AND drove it around our neighborhood. Cheers!
Tonight is the Broken Social Scene show at the Black Cat , which I'm sure I will write about in the next post. Until then...

>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home