February 17, 2004

I was going to post about how excited I am of some upcoming or recent cd releases however I got distracted and did a little research. If you search for 'Jason Hunter Blog' you get the following results:

The Programmer versions of me.
The message board version of me (complete with moose head).
Literati me.

Ha. Good for a larf.

Congrats to Adam who was the first person to send me his measurements for the tuxedoes. I was surprised that both he and Sam beat my sister's boyfriend. When I put the request out three weeks ago I thought that my sister would hound her boyfriend until he got himself measured (since they live together) while Sam would still be laying out on the beach and Adam would be pounding the pavement looking for start-up capital (or something like that). But lo and beyond! Adam comes in first with Sam a close second. And Mr. Daniel Fish.....well we've not heard from him. It just goes to show that you can be surprised everyday!

END POST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home