January 10, 2004

New Year, New Post

It's just 10 days late. But I have good excuses - work things (thought I was going to be fired) and Maryland cop things (got a speeding ticket on New Year’s Day) and fiancé’s hating of people she works with. However all was set right on January 9th when I woke up and found it was snowing - just like it did 26 years ago when I was born. So that rocked. Plus I was taken out to a pork chop and applesauce dinner. And I got balloons - which is a quirky family tradition.

On our birthdays, my parents would sneak into our rooms and cover the floor with balloons as a surprise. While I didn't wake up to a floor of balloons this year I did get a fleet of balloons so I think it counts.

I'm off to the Big DC Flea Market. This really isn't something I'm 'ecstatic' about attending. However I'm trading it for the privilege to watch 8 hours of football playoffs this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home