November 30, 2003

Mended

Success! I'm no longer racked with illness! It's so nice to be let out of the house again. Not that I did a whole lot once out but at least it was something productive - like registering for wedding gifts. We wondered around the store scanning anything that caught our fancy then got hanged a print out of our selections. After looking at the print out I realized that we have expensive taste in home furnishing, none of our friends can afford such pricey items and they will hate us for it. HA!

Monday we be my first day back in the office after missing a week of work. Granted one day was a holiday and I already requested another day off. Still, not having to work for a whole week was niiiiiice. A fella could get used to that life. I image its Sam's life is like! HA! Just kidding.

'Saight. I'm outta hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home