November 06, 2003

"Lisa, it's your birthday"

I just finished watching the 1st two episodes of "The Simpson's Third Season" DVD. The third season is really the place to start. The first two seasons are good, but the writing and the guest are just that much better during the third season. The DVD starts off with "Stark Raving Dad" where Homer get committed and meets a person impersonating Michael Jackson. For me, the best part is when Bart and Michael write a song for Lisa's birthday. Don’t ask, I don't know why.

In other news we are heading up to Philly this weekend for the fiancé’s sister's wedding. Since I have absolutely no responsibilities to the wedding party, I am looking forward to seeing all my to-be-relatives (yikes!). There's rumors of me getting to hole up in the basement with fiancé’s younger sister and BF watching Simpson's & Futurama DVDs (they both are fans)

I'm still not used to the Day-lights Savings adjustment. Leaving work, running errands, lugging junk into the home seems more of a pain in the dark; and its been raining a lot these days so it's dark dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home