February 04, 2004

Massive Neglect.

Whoa! Yes, I know I'm guilty of not updating this thing in forever. Therefore, today's blog will be an update on the wedding progress.

Below is list of recent wedding accomplishments:

We have completed our tasting with the caterer. The food was bountiful and excellent. We also selected the tablecloths, settings, chairs et al.
We have located a DJ service, but have not found the right DJ. We dismissed the 1st one selected for us, but, on the positive side we have 34 more to chose from.
We have located when, where, through which government office we get our marriage license from.
Apparently, bridesmaid's dresses have been purchased. Although I was awoken at 1 am and told this so I could have misunderstood what was being said.
The hard-copy versions of the Save-The-Date cards have been addressed and will be mailed tomorrow.
We are currently interviewing rabbis.

There are probably other things that I've not mentioned but "Law & Order" is about to come on. And that means it's time for the fiancé to fall asleep on the couch with her feet in my lap. Ah, engagement bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home