February 14, 2004

Max'n & Relax'n

Ah......doing nothing. Since I had to work all through last weekend I celebrated this weekend by doing.....nothing. Well, not nothing. I did pick up the living room and do some laundry. I tried to work on the wedding invitations but got interrupted by the telephone and lost my good intentions. Oh, well I guess that can wait for Monday - which I have off thanks to the magic of comp. time.

After a stagnant couple of weeks at work I was finally given the chance to get some video shooting experience in which made very pleased. Also on Friday I successfully light two different scenarios. I've light stuff for production before but it's always needed some insight from more experience people. So TH & F I felt like I had made some serious strides at work which, in turn, made me feel great. I just hope to continue getting chances to improve my skills and in turn get more video production experience.

We watched "Final Destination" on the Sci-Fi channel tonight. While some of the foreshadowing was a bit obvious the plot proposed a seriously disturbing notion about cheating death and the consequences. There were many moments that had me freaked out. Overall I give it a "B".

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home