March 20, 2004

Sick Chickens

March has not been a good month for the fiancé ("F" from here on out) and I. I started out the month of March with a cold/cough thing that took me two weeks to get over. Then, right as I get better, F gets ill. Ill in a way that requires out patient surgery and lots of 'off-your-feet-bed-rest'. Looking back across our relationship we have been sick chickens for a majority of the time. In fact, right around the time that we began dating I was sick for a month. Then I developed a rather painful stomach condition that requires medication. Then the F (girlfriend at the time) was sick with a cough for almost four months. Skipping ahead, both Thanksgiving and Christmas 2003 were cancelled when one of us got pneumonia.

I'd like to think that we are just getting all the sickness out of the way so we can enjoy the rest of lives without illness. However I doubt it.

For the people that have known me for a while (ie. all that read this blog) me + constant sickness = a given fact. However, for the both of us to be constantly sick that's just strange. I 'axe' you a question: What's up with dat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home