March 11, 2004

S-M-A-T

This week has not been a banner example of how I am a smart human that can function in society. On Monday I went to the dry cleaners to pick up two shirts. I paid the woman behind the counter and promptly left. 4 hours later as I was cleaning up from dinner, I realized that I had walked out of the cleaners and left my shirts there. D'oh. So the next morning I went back and explained this to the gentleman behind the counter, who responded with, "Oh, yes. Your shirts are right over here. [The girl working last night] told everyone about you". Sigh.

And then tonight my brain decided to ask my fianc? what she wanted for dinner in this fashion: "Honey, what do you want for pizza tonight?" We are however not having pizza for dinner. Instead we are having shrimp salad. Not nearly as fun, but healthier for us.

Maybe a weekend in the big apple will cure me of my stupiditis.

(I love the valley OH!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home