May 12, 2004

Big Week, Big News

This is a very big week for me at work. Since my manager is going out of town I have inherited project managing a round of videos - all 24 of them to be exact. I am personally charged with editing 5 of them myself, but I would have had to do that with or with out a vacationing manager. In addition to that, I am producing an off-site video event tomorrow then filming man-on-the-street interviews for the rest of the week. I have the sneaking suspicion that management is seeing if I will step up to plate and contribute big time or begin warming the unemployment pine. So far, I've managed not to screw it up, but I've said a couple of stupid things due to stupid nerves.

Since talking about my job is boring and cliché I'll share some tasty news that I've been holding back. The F and I are moving...yet again. In a calculated move to destroy all good-will amongst our friends we are moving into my mother's town house in August. It's not a lame as it sounds because my mother will have quit her job and moved overseas by then. Mom has finally been selected for a job she’s coveted for four years. Ergo congratulations to Mom on the new job. And hooray for paying very little rent in a three-level town home with a garage!

Anybody want to help me move?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home