May 10, 2004

Its In The Mail

Whoa! Dig the crazy new blogger interface. It's slightly unsettling but I do dig the large EVERYTHING - buttons, links, titles, the large use of white space.

The weekend was evenly divided between being sluggish and active. Sluggish activities included playing computer games and watching Futurama DVDs. Saturday was a treat; as I spent it with my pal and former roommate Jenny. We put in a round of mini-golf. Jenny got 4 different whole-in-ones, yet still lost to me by one point. Afterwards I tasted one the 'test-tarts' that she planned on baking for her mom on mother's day. The 'test-tart' was exceptionally lemony and 100% scrumptious. Also, I got to see how her new roommate has decorated my former room. It's very different; it doesn't look like my room at all.

I still haven't heard from my doctor concerning the unidentifiable mass in my infected sinus cavities so no news there.

Oh! Two other very big reasons why Saturday was a treat: One, the F and I mailed out our wedding invitations, and two, 9 months after I promised F, I purchased an entertainment center that she's wanted for our TV and stereo components. Is this a female thing? I don't understand why we want to hide the fact that we can afford a television and stereo....It's like putting fancy rims on your whip - you shouldn't hid the fact that you can afford nice things. Well, maybe that's not the best example but fellas I'm sure you're feeling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home