May 03, 2004

And The Money Keeps Rolling In...

On Friday the company I work for passed out quarterly bonuses. Much rejoicing was done in the house of Dawn & Jason for the bonus was a few hundred shy of a regular paycheck! The bonus was immediately deposited in the wedding account making a very healthy account indeed! Then today my manager pulled me aside and explained that my extra efforts in video production had been noticed by the higher-ups. Thus I was awarded another bonus of $100. In the form of a Best Buy gift card. Which is fine because it's free money, however I'm just so cash poor due to wedding savings that I was actually hoping for cash. Still it's a $100 of my own money that I don't have to spend at Best Buy.

In fact, hello Futurama Volume 3, Goodbye pants!

>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home