May 28, 2004

Catching Up

The late nights and early mornings of the Jersey trip, the yard sale, and the Novasocial concert finally caught up with me this week as I was a complete slug both at work and at home. Three nights of going to be early remedied that problem. It also pointed out that I can no longer party like it’s 1999 without repercussions.

I am looking forward to this weekend for many reasons. I will have the time to attend to some wedding details, there will hopefully be a sale at Best Buy where I can get a good deal on a digital camera, and, I can relax. Relaxing will be a big priority since this is the last weekend I have free to do nothing until I am married. From here on out it’s: trip to NYC, the F’s shower, a wedding, another wedding, yet another wedding, then my wedding.

In other news, I discovered that William Gibson has a blog and my bud Kylos has created a web site for his photography.
TGIF, surf the web a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home