August 11, 2004

Wedding Bonanza

We finished watching the last two wedding tapes. Since the wedding was shot with two cameras we didn't really see anything new - we just saw new angles. However, we did get to preview our pictures online. There's about 300 images up for preview - and those are just the ones the photographer thought were the best! I'm curious to see certain pictures that didn't make the final cut. In the end we get the negatives so I'm excited to see what other pictures are there. As of this morning the picture site is currently down. However once it is up, I'll post the link here.

Our over-in-Turkey friends Kristy and Chad had their first child yesterday morning. We will be meeting the lad in October, when we all meet up in Boston. Of course, we our counting down the days.

Progress on unpacking the house has come to a stand still. This is mostly due to the wedding videos which we watch while vegging-out on the couch. Eventually I migrate over to the computer to play 'Starcraft' and then bam! - its time for bed. Hopefully we will break of this 'unproductive' cycle and get some much needed work done.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger SB said...

I have to say, the first sentence in the second paragraph is one of your finest ever. "Crusty and Chad" sounds like a cartoon duo. Let it also be known that I do not favor throwing newborns.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger I am a motorboat mom said...

I would like to take this opportunity to defend my new husband with comments such as, "well, he was trying to hurry and write this post at work." or, "mad bulls were chasing him down the street while he wrote on his laptop." However, I fear, none of these are true. There, you have learned the dark and scary truth...

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Okay, here's the real story. I used Blogger's spell check and it *must* have changed the word by accident.

Not that any of you care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home