May 07, 2005

NYC MD/BD 05

The wife and I are in NYC this weekend for a one-two celebration weekend. 'Still state-side' mom is in Hoboken visiting my sister whose bday is on Monday. Since Sunday is Mother's day the choice was obvious - trip to New York. We have today to ourselves to shop around the city and see friends. Tomorrow we are headed off to the sister's fiance's mother's (!) house to join in on their Mother's Day BBQ. That probably means we are returning home late, which I don't enjoy, however I'm sure some barbecue will make that right.

Side note: Now that the wife is officially on-board with our walking/running program we walk/ran through Brooklyn upon our arrival. It's fun to run in new places. You get to see different environments. What did I learn about this section of Brooklyn - it's got a lot of homeless shelters in it...

Don't forget to call your mother's!

2 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I can't believe you're in the city, and you didn't even think to look me up! :p

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Jason said...

You live in Clifton? I thought you were in Orange County. Or do you mean New York City...

My bad ;-|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home