June 21, 2005

Back From Basic

The shoot last week went will. We got a ton of great footage. Closer to home, this was my 1st big shoot as a 'director of photography'. The title is a bit misleading, since I rarely directed anything and there was another 'director of photography' - one much more knowledgeable than I - present. Still, it was a big step forward for me, career-wise.

Having spent 5 days in a high-adrenaline environment, I'm having trouble returning to the 9-5 schedule. This week's tasks seem a bit mundane after having shell casings bounce off you and the camera lens you are looking through.

It's a short lull, though. I am off to Philly this weekend and then next Wednesday we are off to Eastern Europe for a visit to the mom, then to Italy for our 1st wedding anniversary.

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

happy anniversary! :) have fun in italy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home