December 11, 2004

Sold!

I sold our family's 96 Honda Accord this week. This was my second attempt at selling a used car to the public at large. This first attempt was a rousing flop. Partly because the car (92 Sable) was three tires in the grave; but mostly because of my lack of conviction. This time around I did loads of research, set a minimum price, and organized all the repair paperwork. That translated into a firm conviction and a car off our hands.

With the car sold (hopefully) we will have more time around the house. Selling the car, along with holiday preparations and a very hectic December at work has kept me busy (and from posting). The harried schedule has also left me very tired. After driving to the mother-in-law's this morning, I promptly fell asleep for 3 hours. I sleep very well (and often) when we come to Philly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home