April 11, 2005

NYC no.1

The wife and I returned to NYC for some firsts - the 1st time to NYC as a married couple, 1st time to NYC this year, and (inadvertently) my 1st time driving a manual transmission through gridlock. For being a hastily planned weekend out of town - the decision was made Friday afternoon - everything went swimmingly. Friends were meet, shops were shopped, tea and snacks were consumed. Saturday night the wife stayed back with her girlfriend and I went bar hopping in Brooklyn with the guys.

It was a nice trip out of town. Plus it couldn't have come at a better time. This weekend we will spend at home, hopefully taking in the cherry blossoms and maybe some of the protesting (World Bank, I think). Then the following weekend it will be my 1st time celebrating Passover. Mazel Tov!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home