March 22, 2005

Sad on so Many Levels

The Schiavo case is getting a lot of attention and no doubt you are aware of it. Personally, I think the government has no business in this affair. Every morning I am relieved to read that the Republicans/Bush/Florida's efforts will be yield no constitutional fruit. My heart goes out to the Schindler's for having to watch their daughter leave them twice, however they are in the wrong here.

If something good can come from this terrible situation, it is the awareness of a will. Everyone should have one. I don't, but I am currently reading about how to prepare one. If you don't have a will, please, please, please get one. If you don't know where to start, start here. With that I hope that you live a very long and exceptionally healthy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home