February 23, 2005

The Gym

Part II: Why Going to the Gym is Good

There are as many reasons for going to the gym as there are days in a month. For me going to the gym helps balance both my perspective and my patience for things. I can be in the worst mood and of the narrowest mind. Yet, once I'm working out at the gym things balance out and I feel great. Plus for $51 a month it's a lot cheaper than therapy. Which, without my gym membership, I would need a lot of these days. I'm experiencing some serious self-doubt and frustration while at work. And how many times have I been to the gym this week? Once! That's what I get for being truant

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger SB said...

$51 a month?!? You're getting scammed, yo. My gym donation (since I never go) is a wee $28, though I think I might be more inclined to go if it were friggin' twice that.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Jason said...

In truth it only costs me $1 a month because work gives a $50/month fitness stipend.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger SB said...

and the transition from pity to hatred is complete. you suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home