January 31, 2005

Immersion

Ever since this post which lead to this comic, I have immersed myself in the world of Penny Arcade. During any moment of free time I read my way through the archives to return to present day. Sometimes I was confused, sometime I only got half the joke, but I spent most the time with my sides split, crying from laughter.

Onto the sister-topic of obsession, I will be watching tonight's re-run of this Sci-Fi program. I missed Friday night's original run because we had to pick up company from the train station. Just who do they think they are? Making me wait an extra two days to see my precious, precious program, making me go outside, making me watch - nay - interact with analog people.

Psyche! Just kidding. The company was great, the weather (snowy) was great. We got to entertain a lot this weekend. Which means we broke out the Smores-maker and did it up nice-n-toasty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home