March 14, 2005

Mom's Home

Mom has returned from overseas. She back for a cousin's wedding and some eye surgery. While that my not seem like a vacation being, back in the states is better than going to work in minus 16 degree temperatures, she says. She is already spoiling the wife and I. She bought us Chinese take out, gave me money for my cousin's bachelor night, and went food shopping for us when we were too tired to go.

As mentioned above, this weekend was my cousin's bachelor party. We got him liquored up and girled up at a strip club in Baltimore. Those girls must have worked him over because by 11pm, when we left for the next club, he was passed out in the back of the limo.

This was my 1st time in a strip club. It wasn't all that for me. Being married to a wonderful woman puts you in a different place. Still, it was one more thing to cross of the 'been there, done that list'. I enjoyed the view, but hung back with my future brother-in-law. I did meet some cool people, whom I will see again this weekend at my cousin's wedding. Plus I got to stay out & awake till 5am, which hasn't happened since Christmas Eve 2001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home