April 04, 2005

Rainy (Satur)day

It rained to beat the band in DC this Saturday. What did we do? We cleaned out the garage. I wish I had taken before and after pictures because the difference is amazing. Before, if you needed to get something in the garage you had to step/crawl over so much junk. Now everything is organized against two walls. There is a pile of boxes ready for the coming yardsale, a neatly stacked hardware/painting supplies shelf, and a stack of furniture to sell. Now, when we store trash bags in the garage in anticipation of trash day, I no longer fear walking barefoot in the garage. Or worse, putting something out with the trash that we meant to kept!

I know this doesn't seem like that most exciting thing to post about, however I am amazed at how great it looks in there. You should come over and see. It's really freaking clean.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger SB said...

"It rained to beat the band" is like the coolest thing you've ever written. I don't know if I've ever heard that phrase before but I'm totally stealing it.

As to the rest of it, you're easily amazed. You old man.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Jason said...

You can't call me old! You're 6 days older than I am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home