June 22, 2005

Free Chicken on a Stick with Every Kick to the Crotch

Or...what I did after work, which was attend the 'Preview Party' for CondosatShirlington.com. It was a great idea. Make potential buyers see how many people (lots - line went around the block) are interested in living in the already congested Shirlington area, then have them make appointments for when they can put money down on a place. None of this really applies to us since we can't afford what we want (2BR anything) and have no use for what we could potentially afford (1BR aprt) from this lot. Still, I got a free piece of chicken-on-a-stick and a glass of water for the trouble of standing in line for 30 minutes. The food was courtesy of the Virginia Brewing Company, therefore quality. Still, it was sad when I had to pass up the free beer table as I was heading out the door and to my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home