September 10, 2003

Fall Sports

The Fall edition of kickball started on Monday night. We have a new league and mostly a new team and great new field to play on. No more tripping over gopher holes on the way to second base for me. We lost - which is not new - but only by one run. We need to get ourselves some kicking power if we are going to compete this year. However this year, we've got ourselves a killer 1st basewoman who, in one inning, made a double play, then made the third out all by her lonesome. Rock solid.
In other sports related news, football season has arrived. Finally. I love me some football and week one was no slouch. The Redskins beat the Jets; The Eagles lost; Detroit won(!!!), Virginia Tech incinerated their opponent. The only team that had a disappointing outcome was the Patriots, which made me sad for Adam cuz I know he loves himself some Patriots.

Stereo: Labradford's 'mi media naranja'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home