October 25, 2004

Work Is Good For The Nation

I tried to come up with a good Communist slogan for the title, however I think I failed. Next time I'll ask this guy for help.

We've been busy around the house. Although the main impetus for sprucing up the place was our guests (sister & her S.O.) I'd like to think our new passion for housework is because of the wife's full recovery from her foot injury. We painted a room (#2 of the scheduled 4), hung up pictures & the wedding chuppa, cleared out & cleaned up the guest rooms and put away miscellaneous junk into various trunks. It feels good to get things done. As an added bonus, you get a good night's sleep from all the hard work.

I'm hoping that this initial thrust of productivity will jump-start more house cleaning. However, I'm about to lose my wife to the demands of her job. With that, I fear the only tasks I will accomplish will be mob-related.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home