June 28, 2005

A Promise to Kim is a Promise to Kim

Kim tagged me to list my top 6 songs. This was good timing to be tagged to list songs since I spent Friday driving up to Philly to meet my beloved at the 30th Street Station. Here are the top 6 songs from the 6 CDs I listened to on the drive:
1. "Re-offender" by Travis from 12 Memories
2. "Taxi Ride" by Tori Amos from Scarlet's Walk
3. "If Credit Matters Then I'll Take Credit" by Hot Snakes from Automatic Midnight
4. "Fermium" by Autechre from Untitled
5. "Blood Embrace" by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & Matt Sweeny from Superwolf
6. "Soleil de Cristal et Lune d'Argent" by Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O. from Univers Zen Ou de Zéro à Zéro.

Thanks, Kim! That was fun.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger I am a motorboat mom said...

Seriously...besides Travis and Tori Amos...has ANYONE else heard of these damn bands? Please...someone feel my pain....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home