August 16, 2005

Double Company

We had lots of company this weekend. My sister and her (soon to be) cousin-in-law stayed with us from Friday - Sunday. Then, two hours after they left, Brian - a family friend - arrived. With all the company there was lots of chatter, plus 4 movies watched (War of the Worlds, Wedding Crashers, Kung-Fu Hustle, and Friday Nights Lights), a bar visited, and a trip to Gamestop.

Good guest, great company, fun events - an A+ weekend. Now, we are headed for Hampton, VA for two days. Work is the reason - but this time I get to bring the wife along so she can spend a day at the beach. Until then!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I too was disappointed with the ending. You're right; it was a waste of vision. There were moments of sheer terror, horror, and revulsion during the movie. Not since watching 'Aliens' in 6th grade was I so terrified. But by the end I was just bored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home