August 02, 2005

Watch What You Eat

I learned a valuable lesson last week about examining what you eat. On Thursday I had for breakfast - among other things - an english muffin. On Friday, we discovered that bugs had invaded our bread box, taking root in the various breads inside. Upon closer examination little white mites occupied the english muffins (eww!) and little black bugs had infested the wheat bread. So now we know two things: where all the bugs came from and that I'm ready for the bug-eatting portion of Fear Factor

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So maybe my mom WASN'T completely insane when she insisted that we store bread in the refrigerator instead of on a counter or in a bread box like normal people. Good to know :-)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I concur that bread in the fridge does last longer. I take 5 slices of bread into work on Monday's and they last much long than the loaf at home.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Two words: SO NASTY! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home