July 14, 2005

Returned!

We're back! The vacation was amazing. Both countries - former Yugoslavia and Italy possessed a unique charm - although for different reasons. Rome was everything you would expect - history, class, outstanding cuisine (I never had a bad meal), but the former Yugoslavia, a mystery to me before the trip, was such a surprise it was my favorite of the 3 countries. (Although one should not fault a place for delivering what was expected, that's how it shakes out this time; sorry Rome)

As soon as we sort through 512mb of digital photos, I will post the best ones as well as discuss the places we visited in more detail. I may also discuss the vacation of the Bean-cat, who had quite an exciting time at our relative’s house.

It was such a great vacation that I was a bit sad to go to work this morning. However, work is a requisite for paying off the bills and saving up for another vacation (until I hit the lottery that is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home